FX 3000MD monitors with 19” displays connected with the FX 3000C central station are typical and the most often chosen solution for the needs of cardiology wards. Besides the basic parameters (ECG, respiration, SpO2 and NIBP), the monitor allows for monitoring:
- ST analysis,
- cardiac output together with hemodynamic calculations – non-invasive impedance cardiography (ICG) or thermodilution method,
- invasive (intra-arterial) blood pressure (IBP) measured in two points – e.g. central venous pressure (CVP) and pulmonary capillary wedge pressure (PCWP),
- temperature (in two measuring points and their difference),
- carbon dioxide concentration (eTCO2) in patients' exhaled air,
- pacemaker detection.
The FX 3000C central station, gathering information from connected monitors, ensures:
- viewing all monitored parameters from connected monitors from one place (e.g. a nurse room),
- interactive transmission which allows for remote viewing of all or selected monitors and for their setting changes,
- full data archiving,
- print-out of current or archive data.
In addition, cardiology wards are equipped with DefiMax biphasic defibrillators with a pacemaker working in asynchronous (fixed) mode or synchronous (on demand) mode.